Travel Information: COVID-19 Update
Our Cancellation Policy:In response to changing marketplace conditions, Hotel Mission de Oro is committed to ensuring our customers experience flexibility during these challenging times, so we are implementing the following policies:
- For guests with existing reservations for any future arrival date, including reservations with pre-paid rates that are typically more restrictive, we will allow full changes or cancellation without a charge at any time prior to arrival,* as long as the change or cancellation is made by April 30, 2020. Please note that any changes to existing reservations will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
- For guests making new reservations for any future arrival date, including reservations with pre-paid rates, between today and April 30, 2020, we will allow the reservation to be changed or cancelled at no charge at any time before your scheduled arrival date.* Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
- Some exclusions may apply. May exclude periods with special event restrictions or peak demand weeks. Please refer to individual property rate rules for details.
- For individual reservations booked into a pre-existing group block, please refer to cancellation terms quoted at the time of reservation. For more information, please contact the group organizer.
- For group organizer questions on terms and conditions of group contracts, please contact the hotel.
Our Commitment to Cleanliness:We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and colleagues. On a daily basis, we are working to ensure that we meet the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning. Our health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from handwashing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to guest room and common area cleaning procedures. Specific steps we are taking include:
- Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent handwashing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our daily meetings, our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It's important for their health and that of our guests.
- Ongoing Training: In addition to training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols, hotel colleagues are also completing enhanced COVID-19 awareness training.
- Guest Rooms: We use cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
- Public Spaces: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms and even room keys.
- Back of House: In the spaces where colleagues work "behind the scenes," we are increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like colleague entrances, locker rooms, laundry rooms and staff offices.